Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: projector 478 b need help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member miles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2000
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I bought a b&h projector model 478 b only the bulb is burnt out. I don't have the instructions, and I can't figure out how to open the bulb compartment. Please Help.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I have two projectors, one you can take the face plate off to get to the guts of the projector, and then unscrew the metal shield that covers the bulb. The same thing goes for my other projector. Look for the compartment that surrounds the bulbs, and possible the lens, it should just pop off, or there should be few screws holding a cover on. Hope this helps. ps, you could take it to your local camera store, they should be able to help you too. Han

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a B&H 476A which is probably similar. Yeah, just pop off the face plate and pull the bulb out directly. You can always get a manual thru John Craig camera for about $20.00. Don't pay more than $20.00 for a replacement bulb. Try bulbman or Topbulb, etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •